WEBER worldwide


WEBER history

1956: Foundation of the "Electromechanical Workshpos" by Karl Weber in Icking, near Wolfratshausen - manufacture of sorting machines, electrical testing systems and voltage sensors.

1959: Delivery of the first self-developed automatic screwdriving machines.

 


WEBER today

235 staff members in Wolfratshausen, 310 staff members worldwide 6,500 sqm office and factory space, including 3,000 sqm production area Annual production of more than 1'000 machines for assembly automation

Chief Executive Officers: Karl Ernst Bujnowski

Schraubautomaten GmbH
Hans-Urmiller-Ring 56
D-82515 Wolfratshausen
Tel. +49 (0)8171 406-0
Fax +49 (0)8171 406-111
e-mail: info@weber-online.com


Weber Imagebroschüre (in German)